How do I add a field for assessors to complete in Pebble+?
Pebble+ allows fields in a submission to only be completed by an assessor. This is particularly useful for allowing placement supervisors or tutors to add content to a student's workbook, such as activity reports or reflections on the student's work. The content of these assessor-only fields will be displayed as an integral part of the asset and cannot be edited by the student.
Any type of field can be made an assessor-only one, and this can be done when initially creating a template or workbook, or at a later date:
- In the template or workbook that you want to add the assessor-only field to, add or click on the relevant field.
- Open the right-hand 'Properties' menu by clicking the 'Properties' button at the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down the settings list to the 'Privacy State' section.
- Click the option 'To be completed by the assessor' and a label should appear at the top of the field.
- You can now work on any other parts of the resource.
- Save the resource when you are ready.